In order to make a warranty claim a customer must:
- Confirm in writing within 7 days of the fault becoming apparent that a fault has been observed with the part/repair undertaken, and not another part of associated equipment or workmanship.
- Consult if unsure with Adelaide Appliance Repairs to verify a problem exists.
- If the Appliance requires a return visit, an accurate description of the fault is required. (See online warranty claim form) A warranty claim will not be attended until an accurate fault description is supplied. A description of not working is NOT acceptable. Charges, at the current repair rate, may be applied if the part or repair is found to be working correctly.
- Proof of Repair (if requested) must be supplied for warranty claims. Job number, date of repair, and repair value are the minimum information required.
- Turn the device off and advise any condition that may be unsafe or dangerous.
- The customer must make sure the warranty claim has been received and follow up to make a time to have the device looked at by a technician.